Monday, October 24, 2011

Ancient Egypt

Growing up, I learned a lot about ancient Egypt and the many wonders it held, such as pyramids, pharaoh's tombs, and hieroglyphs. I watched movies, learned how to draw symbols, and read both fiction and non-fiction on the subject. Now, as a college student, I am focusing on a unique perspective of the topic. For my final project, I will research the cryptology behind the hieroglyphs, which is something I haven't learned in the past. I am excited to gain new insight and perspective of the well-known ancient Egyptians.

1 comment:

  1. It's true that ancient Egypt is absolutely incredible. I traveled there last year and it was mind blowing. I was able to see first hand hieroglyphs as well as tombs and other pieces of history. I think that your project will be enthralling because the topic is so complex. Good luck! I will be sure to see your poster so I can see what you say in comparison with the experts I talked to over in Egypt!

    ReplyDelete